This image of Brick Effect Kitchen Wall Tiles was uploaded on December 11, 2016 at 9:30 pm. It is posted on the Kitchen category. Brick Effect Kitchen Wall Tiles is tagged with Brick Effect Kitchen Wall Tiles, Brick, Effect, Kitchen, Wall, Tiles..
Brickbrick (brik),USA pronunciation n.
- a block of clay hardened by drying in the sun or burning in a kiln, and used for building, paving, etc.: traditionally, in the U.S., a rectangle 2¼ × 3&fracnumer;
× 8 in. (5.7 × 9.5 × 20.3 cm), red, brown, or yellow in color.
- such blocks collectively.
- the material of which such blocks are made.
- any block or bar having a similar size and shape: a gold brick; an ice-cream brick.
- the length of a brick as a measure of thickness, as of a wall: one and a half bricks thick.
- an admirably good or generous person.
- drop a brick, to make a social gaffe or blunder, esp. an indiscreet remark.
- hit the bricks:
- to walk the streets, esp. as an unemployed or homeless person.
- to go on strike: With contract talks stalled, workers are threatening to hit the bricks.Also, take to the bricks.
- make bricks without straw:
- to plan or act on a false premise or unrealistic basis.
- to create something that will not last: To form governments without the consent of the people is to make bricks without straw.
- to perform a task despite the lack of necessary materials.
- to pave, line, wall, fill, or build with brick.
brick′like′, brick′ish, adj.
- made of, constructed with, or resembling bricks.
Effectef•fect (i fekt′),USA pronunciation n.
- something that is produced by an agency or cause;
consequence: Exposure to the sun had the effect of toughening his skin.
- power to produce results;
influence: His protest had no effect.
- the state of being effective or operative;
operation or execution;
accomplishment or fulfillment: to bring a plan into effect.
- a mental or emotional impression produced, as by a painting or a speech.
- meaning or sense;
purpose or intention: She disapproved of the proposal and wrote to that effect.
- the making of a desired impression: We had the feeling that the big, expensive car was only for effect.
- an illusory phenomenon: a three-dimensional effect.
- a real phenomenon (usually named for its discoverer): the Doppler effect.
- See special effects.
- in effect:
- for practical purposes;
virtually: His silence was in effect a confirmation of the rumor.
- operating or functioning;
in force: The plan is now in effect.
- take effect:
- to go into operation;
begin to function.
- to produce a result: The prescribed medicine failed to take effect.
- to produce as an effect;
make happen: The new machines finally effected the transition to computerized accounting last spring.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Wallwall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
Tilestile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Brick Effect Kitchen Wall Tiles have 4 images including Rustic Kitchen Tiles On Pinterest | Tile, Wall Tiles And Bricks, Wall Tiles - Metro Brick Effect Black Ceramic Tile, Metro Bone Wall, Bevelled Brick Ceramic Tiles Tile A Great Look When Staggered For .. Below are the images:
Your household star can be made by Brick Effect Kitchen Wall Tiles on the veranda of the house so the style magnificent, seems classy and of the terrace ought to be excellent. This luxury will even supply the impression to be about the front porch minimalism that is cozy and looks more gorgeous to appear in the outside.
By deciding on the best flooring with regards to shades and motifs, each of which can be understood. Shades are organic and vibrant shade time, the most popular alternative today, because these shades provides an appropriate environment great and magnificent atmosphere of style.
One of the areas which make an appropriate household observed by the eye, felt excellent and luxurious residence is Brick Effect Kitchen Wall Tiles. With all the choice and proper sleeping of ceramic floor, the areas were routine may be changed into an area that appears spacious and luxurious.